Homeopathic Indications: HERZ:SSR is for the temporary relief of symptoms related to Herpes Zoster infection including itching, tingling, or painful rash usually on one side of the body or one side of the face.
HERZ:SSR Basic Series Protocol Recommendations:
- HERZ:SSR Kit (Recommend 2)
- HERZ:PLUS (Recommend 2)
- Comprehensive Homeopathic Detox Kit (Recommend 1)
- Liposomal Vitamin C 5oz Bottle (Recommend 1)
- Smart Silver 32oz Bottle (Recommend 1)
- Series Program Practitioner Guide (Download from this link or add to cart)
HERZ:SSR Protocol Follow-up Recommendations:
- HERZ:1M (Recommend 1) Each 1M kit contains 10 vials of the 1M homeopathic dilutions of Herpes Zoster nosodes. The 1M kits are often taken once per week for 10 weeks as a follow-up to the initial Basic Series Protocol.
- HERZ:10M (Recommend 1) Each 10M kit contains 10 vials of the 10M homeopathic dilutions of Herpes Zoster nosodes. The 10M kits are often taken once per week following the 1M kit for 10 weeks as a follow-up to the initial Basic Series Protocol.
- HERZ:HOMO (Recommend 1) Series Homochords are 1 oz formulas which contain all of the homeopathic dilutions found in the Series Kit in one bottle. The homochord is often taken after the completion of the Basic Series Protocol as a follow-up or a booster.
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.