- This event has passed.
Webinar: Metal and Mineral Balancing Program
April 9, 2019 @ 6:30 pm (MST) - 8:30 pm (MST)
Metal toxicity and its effect on chronic illness is one of the most important health crises facing us today. Toxic metal elements disrupt enzymes, damage tissues, overwhelm the body’s detox systems, and cause deficiencies in essential micronutrients. If unrecognized or inappropriately treated metal toxicity exposure can result in significant morbidity and mortality.
Join Rahma Abdillah BsN and Juli Johnson, CHHP for our webinar. This webinar will cover:
- An introduction to the Professional Metal & Mineral Balancing Kit
- A review of the TACT study, a clinical evaluation of the safety and effectiveness of chelation therapy
- Step-by-step guidelines for the complete 60-Day Metal & Mineral Balancing Protocol
- A detailed understanding of individual toxic metal elements and how they are affecting your patients’ health
- Tips for identifying the patient with metal toxicity
- Clinical pearls, patient case studies, and troubleshooting recommendations
The Professional Metal & Mineral Balancing Program is intended to be used only under the care of a licensed healthcare provider and must be accompanied by the recommended micronutrient supplementation for safety and efficacy.
You can register for this webinar here.