- This event has passed.
Webinar: Introducing NEW! MyCo-Mobilize
March 19 @ 6:30 pm (MST) - 8:30 pm (MST)
Mold exposure can happen to any patient at any time. Not only can it cause its own panel of unique and uncomfortable symptoms, it can also dampen the immune system and worsen other illnesses.
According to studies, more than 50% of commercial buildings and homes in the U.S. have mold, potentially contributing to more than more than 50% of your patients’ illnesses. Typically, we think of outdoor pollution as detrimental to our health, but indoor air pollutants including mold and mycotoxins may be an even bigger risk to your patients’ health. Symptoms can range from mildly disruptive to serious and truly life-threatening if left untreated.
Join Jeff Thomas, ND as he introduces NEW! MyCo-Mobilize, a practitioner-directed protocol designed to help relieve symptoms of exposure to toxic mold. It combines homeopathic remedies designed to temporarily relieve the symptoms of mycotoxin and mold-toxicity, with targeted nutritional supplements to support detoxification and clearing activity.
This webinar will cover:
- Introduce the NEW! MyCo-Mobilize and how this strategic combination of products can address your patient’s mold symptoms and support detoxification
- The relationship between mycotoxins and chronic diseases and various approaches for screening mold and mycotoxins
- How to identify possible mold exposure and how some molds can secrete mycotoxins
- Mycotoxins and their clinical relevance, as well as the types of mycotoxins, their source, and health implication
- Strategies for assessing patients and combination approaches for managing symptoms for patients with mold toxicity