- This event has passed.
1-Day Event: Minneapolis, MN
September 14 @ 9:00 am (MDT) - 6:00 pm (MDT)$99.00
Join us in Minneapolis, MN for our one-day conference, Saturday, September 14, 2019! Chronic infections including Lyme, EBV, and Candida are today’s epidemic. These patients present unique challenges due to their complex symptom profile often multi-factorial health issues. In this educational event, expert practitioners will discuss chronic infections and their symptoms, strategies for assessing patients, and combination approaches for managing symptoms. We will also cover DesBio’s unique Series Symptom Relief Protocol.
Schedule, tentative speakers and topics include:
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 am -10:30 am: Intro to Series: Lyme (Stephen A. Irestone, DC, CTN)
- 10:30 am -10:45 am: Break
- 10:45 am -12:15 pm: Healing from the Inside Out (Daniel Schilling, DC)
- 12:15 pm -1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Chronic Viruses and Fatigue (Stephen A. Irestone, DC, CTN)
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Why are Chronic Infections on the Rise? (Ashley Boss, RN, ND, PSc.D)
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Networking and Optional Testing
Conference attendance includes breakfast and buffet lunch, educational materials, and DesBio bag. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
Embassy Suites Airport
7901 34th Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55425
Ph: (952) 854-1000
Conference Room: Nokomis
If you are DesBio customer, click here to add your registration to your cart. If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email [email protected], or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]