3-Day Event: Providence, RI
October 4 - October 6$199.00
Join us in Providence, RI for a Complex Clinical Scenarios Symposium.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
- Intro to Homeopathy and Series Symptom Relief (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac., NCCAOM)
- Lyme Disease (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Complex Biotoxin Infections (Roger Billica, MD)
- ACES: The Lifelong Impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences (Michelle Perro, MD, DHom)
- For Better or Worse: HerX Reactions (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac., NCCAOM)
- Leaky Gut: The Gateway to Health & Disease (Gil Kajiki, CFMP, DC)
- 16 Key Components in Addressing Chronic Infections (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Environmental Toxicity (Jeff Thomas, ND)
- Why Are Our Children So Sick? (Michelle Perro, MD, DHom)
- Candida (Joy Sturgill, ND)
Conference attendance includes breakfast (Sat and Sun), lunch (Fri and Sat) and educational materials. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
If you are DesBio customer, click here to add your registration to your cart.
If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email email@example.com, or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.