3-Day Event: Chicago, IL
May 3 - May 5$199.00
Join us in Chicago, IL for our popular Chronic Infection Summit! In this 3-day, in-depth seminar, experts from across the country will discuss the science, diagnostic tools, and support strategies used in managing chronic viruses, Lyme disease, Candida, EBV and more. This event takes on a whole-person approach to managing patient comfort and immune system health, and will educate practitioners on how to tie symptoms and pathologies back to specific infectious agents.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
- Introduction to Series Symptom Relief (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac.)
- Complex Biotoxin Infections (Roger Billica, MD)
- Lyme Disease (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Case Studies for Successful Clinical Decision Making (Merrill Ken Galera, MD)
- Hashimotos and Epstein-Barr Virus (Gil Kajiki, CFMP, DC)
- Series Symptom Relief: Focus on EBV and H. Pylori (Heather Wisniewski, DC)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Sherry Tackett, WHCNP, L.Ac.)
- Chronic Viruses and Fatigue (Stephen A. Irestone, DC, CTN)
- Mold Toxicity (Jeff Thomas, ND)
- 10 Key Components in Addressing Chronic Infections (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Candida Detoxification (Shannon White, DC, DABCA)
Conference attendance includes breakfast (Sat and Sun), lunch (Fri and Sat) and educational materials. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
If you are DesBio customer, click here to add your registration to your cart.
If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email email@example.com, or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.