- This event has passed.
1 Day Event: Phoenix, AZ
February 22 @ 8:00 am (MST) - 6:00 pm (MST)99.00
Schedule, tentative speakers and topics include:
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 am -10:30 am: The Role of Homeopathy in Mental Health (Todd Rowe, MD, MD (H), CCH, DHt)
- 10:30 am -10:45 am: Break
- 10:45 am -12:15 pm: Series Symptom Relief: Focus on Chronic Epstein–Barr Virus (EBV)
- 12:15 pm -1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: The Complexities of Hashimoto’s (Gil Kajiki, CFMP, DC)
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: HSV-2 (Sherry Tackett, WHCNP, L.Ac.)
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Networking
Conference attendance includes breakfast and buffet lunch, educational materials, and DesBio bag. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore
2630 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Ph: (602) 955-3992
If you are DesBio customer, click here to add your registration to your cart.
If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email [email protected], or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]