1 Day Event: Palo Alto, CA
January 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am (MDT) - 6:00 pm (MDT)$99.00
Join us in Palo Alto, CA for a one-day conference on Saturday, January 25th where we look at some of the sneakiest culprits behind your patients’ health issues.
Schedule, tentative speakers and topics include:
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 am -10:30 am: Intro to Homeopathy in Clinical Practice (Karen Josephson, MD)
- 10:30 am -10:45 am: Break
- 10:45 am -12:15 pm: Brain Gains: Steps for Optimizing Childhood Neurological Health in Pre-Pregnancy Through Early Childhood (Michelle Perro, MD, DHom)
- 12:15 pm -1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Environmentally Unstable (Jeff Thomas, ND)
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Don’t Fight the Feeling (Karen Josephson, MD)
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Networking and Optional Testing
Conference attendance includes breakfast and buffet lunch, educational materials, and DesBio bag. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
Hilton Garden Inn
4216 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Ph: (650) 843-0795
Conference Room: Hospitality Room
Parking: Free during the day. $7/overnight
If you are DesBio customer, click here to add your registration to your cart. If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email [email protected], or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]