3400 Norman Berry Dr
Atlanta, GA 30344
Family Medicine Through The Life-Cycles
Friday and Saturday, March 23-24, 2018
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Conference cost: $159 Early registration before 12/31/2017, $99
Conference attendance includes breakfast and buffet lunch, educational materials, and DesBio bag. CME available for additional $50 fee.
Register today! Call 800-827-9529 or email email@example.com.
Doubletree Atlanta Airport
3400 Norman Berry Drive, Atlanta GA, 30344
Limited rooms available at $109 per night!
Are you a family health practitioner? Does your practice focus on children, fertility, or aging adults? Life stages, including hormonal shifts, growth and development, and the aging process, can have a significant impact on how your patients will respond to therapy. This seminar will focus on challenging health issues throughout the lifespan including troubling conditions affecting young children, fertility issues, family wellness, and specific issues facing aging adults. Attendees will learn protocols from actively practicing family health, pediatric, and geriatric specialists.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
– Why Are Children So Sick? (Michelle Perro, MD, DHom)
– Managing Symptoms on the Autism Spectrum (Nancy Guberti, MS, CN)
– Stress Management (Jeff Thomas, ND)
– Series Therapy: Focus on PANDAS and Strep (Heather Wisniewski, DC)
– Managing Hormone Issues in the Child-Bearing Years (Shannon White, DC)
– Hormones in Later Life (Karen Josephson, MD)
– Family Weight Management (Charlyce Walsh, RN, BSAH, NP)
– Children and GI Health: The Link Between Gut and Behavior (Angie Ates, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)