500 Stevens Dr
Philadelphia, PA 19113
Chronic Infection Summit
May 4-6, 2018
Conference cost: $199
Conference attendance includes breakfast (Fri, Sat and Sun) and buffet lunch (Fri and Sat) and educational materials. CME available for additional $50 fee. CME forms and payment are at event.
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport
500 Stevens Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19113
Limited rooms available at $139 per night!
For more information, call 800-827-9529 or email email@example.com.
Chronic, underlying infections are today’s epidemic. In this 3-day, in-depth seminar, experts from across the country will discuss the science, diagnostic tools, and support strategies used in managing chronic viruses, Lyme disease, Candida, regenerative medicine, EBV, and more. This seminar takes on a whole-person approach to managing patient comfort and immune system health, and will educate practitioners on how to tie symptoms and pathologies back to specific infectious agents. Attendees will learn strategies of how to navigate complex cases and clinical pearls from practitioners who have treated hundreds of cases.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
- Lyme Disease: History, Diagnosis and Treatment (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Managing the Hashimotos Patient with Epstein-Barr Virus (Gil Kajiki, CFMP, DC)
- Series Symptom Relief: Focus on PANDAS and Strep (Heather Wisniewski, DC)
- Sick and Tired: The Role of infections, Adrenal Fatigue, and Gut Health in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Mike Recupero, DC)
- Candida, Inflammation, the Immune System and Chronic Infections (Kimberly Lowe, DPSc, BCDNM, RN-BSN)
- Prescription for Happiness: Managing Emotional Health in Chronic Disease (Zev Myerowitz, DC, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM), LAc, FICC, DABCA, BCIM)
- Repeat Offender: Epstein-Barr Virus (Tamie Dixon-Butera, DC)
- A Series of Case Studies On Multi-Focal Problems (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac., FASA (NCCAOM))
- Successful Clinical Decision Making: A Road Map for Assessment, Evaluation, and Approach (Merrill Ken Galera, MD)