9801 Natural Bridge Rd
Berkeley, MO 63134
Introduction to Functional Medicine
September 14-15, 2018
Conference cost: $159 Early registration before 06/30/18, $99
Conference attendance includes breakfast, buffet lunch and educational materials. CME available for additional $50 fee. CME forms and payment are at event.
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
9801 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO 63134
Limited rooms available at $109 per night!
For more information, call 800-827-9529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a natural health practitioner, you may already have your hands full with managing your practice and your clients. This can make the process of ciphering through thousands of supplementation options to create protocols seem somewhat daunting. In this 2-day seminar, attendees will learn support strategies from a panel of experts with diverse clinical specialties. The focus will be on introducing assessment strategies and step-by-step protocols through homeopathy, nutrition, and botanical medicine. Speakers will present case studies and clinical pearls that are relevant to any integrative practice.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
- Fueling Not Starving: Detoxification for the Body, Mind, and Attitude (Angie Ates, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)
- Introduction to Series Symptom Relief: Homeopathic Solutions for Managing Symptoms of Chronic Infections (Michael Recupero, DC)
- The Adrenal-Thyroid Relationship (Kimberly Lowe, DPSc, BCDNM, RN-BSN, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)
- Stress and Sleep Support for the Whole Family (Jeff Thomas, ND)
- Syndrome X: Comprehensive Solutions for Heart and Blood Sugar (Jeff Thomas, ND)
- Success with the Evolution Weight-Management Program (Michael Recupero, DC)
- Candida and Parasite Detoxification (Angie Ates, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)