6800 Governors W
Huntsville, AL 35806
Conference attendance includes breakfast, buffet lunch and educational materials. CE available for additional $50 fee.† CE form and payment available at event.
The Westin Huntsville
6800 Governors West NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
Limited rooms available at $139 per night!
If you are a DesBio customer (and logged into the website):
If you are NOT a DesBio customer and wish to register: call 800-827-9529, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out this simple form and a DesBio representative will contact you for payment details.*
†Please ensure that your accrediting body will accept credits from Westbrook University. To see a list, visit https://westbrooku.edu/about/endorsements/.
*Attendees must be a licensed and/or certified healthcare professional or clinic staff member to attend a DesBio event. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
As a natural health practitioner, you may already have your hands full with managing your practice and your clients. This can make the process of ciphering through thousands of supplementation options to create protocols seem somewhat daunting. In this 2-day seminar, attendees will learn support strategies from a panel of experts with diverse clinical specialties. The focus will be on introducing assessment strategies and step-by-step protocols through homeopathy, nutrition, and botanical medicine. Speakers will present case studies and clinical pearls that are relevant to any integrative practice.
Tentative speakers and topics include:
- Introduction to Homeopathy (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac.)
- Fueling Not Starving: Detoxification for the Body, Mind, and Attitude (Angie Ates, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)
- Foundational Nutrition in Clinical Practice (Clair Dainard, MS, CN)
- Introduction to Series Symptom Relief: Viruses and Chronic Fatigue (Juli Johnson, CHHP)
- Natural Solutions for Household Ailments (Angie Ates, ND, CNHP, CNC, CHS, MH)
- Metal and Mineral Balancing (Juli Johnson, CHHP)
- The Replenish Kit: Mitochondrial Health Support (Clair Dainard, MS, CN)
- Breaking the Mold: Solutions for Mold and Mycotoxin Exposure (Lisa Holt, DACM, L.Ac.)